Espadrilles

 
 Went a tad bit crazy in Spain over the magic they call espadrilles. I'm sure you're all aware of the classic Catalonian style. La Manual Alpergatera has been making the espadrilles for fashion since the 1940s. Check out the link to their website at the end of this post.
 
 
The store is located a few blocks off of Las Ramblas. My bestie and I had a hard time finding it at first, but we asked a police officer and he pointed us directly to the location.
 

 
La Manuel Alpargatera was ridiculously jammed packed both days I went for shoes. However, it was totally worth the wait as the staff were all very helpful and cheerful regardless of the crowd.

 
Check out their website or if you find yourself in the area stop in. I was told you can order online, however, they do get a lot of traffic so it may take awhile. Each pair I purchased were true to size.
 
 
 
J. Michael
 
 

Share:

0 comments