Hamburg Flohmarkt

Never envisioned I would make it to Hamburg even though each and every Saturday they have two large flea markets in the city (it's just TOO far from Stuttgart). Luckily, our next family cruise around the Baltics set sail from the city so we went early to explore and shop!
 Sadly, I was only able to make it to one location (you can only drag around non-thrifters for so long). I would highly recommend going if you are close to the city on the weekend. I found some great pieces and my mother's coworker got super solid glassware for her home for 1 euro a piece!
 
 

 
 
Sadly no large square silk pieces. I will always and forever remain faithfully on the hunt.
 
 
The things lying around these places tickle me.
 
 
I loathe stacking and un-stacking folded tops, however, sometimes you do uncover gems. I uncovered my new burnt orange Henley with leather patch details in this one.
 
 
 
 
 
Also purchased a baby pink rose leotard and matching bustier top, dark camel shirt dress, navy blue cardigan with large brass buttons. I've always wanted an American Apparel leotard but I could never bring myself to put up the proper coinage. I'm in love with this one!
 
 
Check out the link for the location and hours of operation for each flea market:
 
 
J. Michael
 
 


Share:

0 comments