Izmir

 
I love the fit and soft cotton of this floral romper. It's one of my favorite second hand finds, and with a little love I hemmed it up to a more desirable length. Worn with vintage earrings and Slim Ray Ban Wayfarers.  
 
 
 
I've been looking for a unique hookah (shisha across the pond) for legitimately years. I fell in love with this hand carved brass shisha and took baby girl home. The gentlemen was so sweet. He couldn't smoke with me because of Ramadan, however, he set it up to perfection.


 
The architecture in Turkey is mesmerizing. There are small mosques like this one all over the city
 
 
...along with much larger grand mosques like this one.
 
 
 
 
 
(Romper Before)
 
 
I hemmed up each leg to shorten the romper. I folded each side out rather then in to create a cuff.
 
 
J. Michael
 
 

Share:

0 comments